Quality Improvement can be defined as:
“actions taken throughout the organisation to increase the effectiveness of activities and processes to provide added benefits to both the organisation and its customers”.
Source: International Organization for Standardization
We can aid quality improvement within your organisation by:
- Reviewing and developing processes and preparing policies and procedures to support organisational excellence.
- Reviewing service provision quality for continual improvement.
- Developing quality management system documentation.
- Developing HR (Human Resources) policies and procedures and staff handbooks.
- Developing SOPs (standard operating procedures) and complete SOP manuals.
- Designing and implementing customer feedback surveys.
Contact us to discuss how we can contribute to beneficial change in quality performance in your organisation.